Why Wisconsin Businesses Should Have a Wisconsin Employment Attorney
- Superior knowledge of Wisconsin law – which is substantially different than many federal and other states’ laws.
- The enforceability of non-compete and related agreements are subject to hostile and evolving standards.
- Family & Medical leave requirements which differ from federal mandates.
- Wage & Hour requirements which differ from federal law.
- "Plant closing/mass layoff" laws that differ from federal requirements.
- State posting requirements.
- Greater familiarity with Wisconsin investigators and judges.
- Familiarity with the procedural quirks and traps of Wisconsin employment law.